Tonights dinner.. #21dayfix #chicken #veggies #blackbeans
Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas
- 1-2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 large onion, cut into thin strips
- 2 large green bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 anahiem pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 poblano pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil (baking type instead of darker sautéed type)
- 2 tsp chili powder*
- 1 package of Reduce Sodium Ortego Fajita Seasoning
- 1 TBSP fajita seasoning (market pantry brand)
- 4 oz of strong coffee (optional to marinate chicken)
Night before or whenever you cut your chicken breasts up to freeze them like I do. Brew a strong K cup of coffee 4oz instead of 8oz or just strong coffee, let it cool and pour it over the chicken it will make the chicken moist and tender even after coming out of the oven and no your chicken will not taste like coffee when cooked. Darin chicken of coffee if there is any left over.
Pre-Heat Oven to 400 degrees.
In a large bowl, put chicken and cover with olive oil and seasonings and toss until mixture thoroughly. Add all your peppers mix and then add your drained tomatoes and mix. Once everything is coated evenly you will need to put it all in large Pyrex, mine filled two large ones since we love a lot of veggies in out fajitas.
Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes.
Serve with your tortillas, salsa, shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, diced jalapenos or any other topping to your liking and enjoy.